These onion rings work well as a side dish or even as a snack!
1) Heat the oil in a medium saute pan.
2) Meanwhile, beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
3) Combine the coconut flour, parmesan, garlic powder, parsley flakes, cayenne and salt in a shallow bowl.
4) Slice up your onion to a thickness of about half an inch and break up the rings until you have a big pile.
5) Add all of the onion rings to the beaten egg and mix thoroughly so they are well coated.
6) Soak the onions in the egg for at least a minute, and then in small batches dip in the coating and then into the hot oil.
7) Fry until golden brown and then turn with a fork or tongs to brown the other side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess oil. Serve with low carb sauce of your choice.
Recommended from phase 2 onwards.
Topped with smoky bacon, this classic oyster dish is the ultimate low carb meal!
Great for parties, BBQs or as an hors d'oeuvres
A healthy low carb snack that is loaded with flavor and crunch!